To Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 05:00pm
Sebring's Premier Car Show
Sept 15-17, 2017
Cars enthusiasts from all over Florida can enjoy up to 3 days in Sebring at the Sebring Thunder event. There's something for every car enthusiast here, including a burnout, Saturday car show with trophies, vendors, music, beer, food and the finale event - Sunday laps around the track for show entrants.
Show Attendance - Free for spectators. Come see the cars, listen to the live band and have some lunch. You may find some accessories for your own car from some of the vendors.
Car Show Registration: package deal per car includes show, laps around the Sebring International Raceway on Sunday, burnout competition (Friday night) entry (if desired - or just watch) BBQ dinner at the awards dinner and a free T-Shirt if you register before July 31st.
Early discounted registration - before July 31st, $30 includes a T-Shirt /
August 1st & after T-shirt not included $40
2017 Car Show Includes: to all the entry classes.
Friday, September 15, 2017
- All day until 8:00 pm – Registration & packet pick up Sebring Chamber of Commerce building on the Circle 309 Circle Park Dr . You will need your dash cards to enter the judging
- 4:00 pm – Welcome reception Sebring Chamber of Commerce on the Circle – grab a snack and meet some other participants
- 5:00 pm – Beer tents and food vendors open Downtown – make your way down and get ready to watch the burnout
- 6:00 pm – Line up for tech inspection for burnout contest (Mango St)
- 6:30 pm – Burnout on North Ridgewood Dr and Mango.
- Meet and greet with burnout drivers, awards and music to follow
- 7:00 pm – Live Band starts playing on the Circle
Saturday, September 16, 2017
- 7:00 am – 11:00 am – Registration– Sebring Chamber of Commerce on the Circle.
- 9:00 am – Opening ceremonies
- 9:00 am – Welcome speech
- 9:00 am – Raffle tickets available – for a variety of prizes! $1 each available at Registration table at corner of S Ridgewood & the Circle
- 9:00 am – 50/50 tickets available – $1-1 ticket/ $2-3 tickets/ $5-10 tickets/ $10-30 tickets
- 9:00 am – Raffle tickets available – $10 per ticket – Prize One Week Vacation Stay at “Ole Hickory” cabin in Maggie Valley, NC. Tickets at the registration table day of the show
- 9:00 am – 4:30 pm – Car Show open
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm – Judging– All cars must be in place by 10:30am with hoods open and windows down to be judged.
- 12:00 pm – All cars start your engines to hear SEBRING THUNDER!
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm – California Toe Jam Band on the Circle – back by popular demand- don’t miss them!
- 5:00 pm – Awards Dinner & Elk’s Lodge on Lakeview Dr & Kenilworth Blvd across the street from the Kenilworth Lodge and just 6 blocks from the show . There will be a cash bar available.
Awards Menu: Sweet Italian Sausage with peppers and onions, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Sweet/ unsweet Tea
- All Day – or while supplies last – Sebring Thunder T-Shirts on sale at registration table
Sunday, September 17, 2017
- TBD am – Line up for the cruise to the racetrack (Towne Square Shopping Center parking Lot across the street from Palm Diner, overflow in the Elks parking lot)
- TBD am – Leave for track
- TBD early pm – Drive the Sebring International Raceway!
- Need information or assistance? Look for EVENT STAFF in BRIGHT ORANGE SHIRTS
- Burnout participants meet Please be in the parking lot at Mango and Ridgewood by 6:00 pm for inspection.
- Judging Requirements? Dash cards on dash or front window, hoods open, windows down.
- Judging Criteria? Interior 10 pts/ Engine Bay 10 pts/ Ext. paint 10 pts/ Wheels & tires 10 pts/ Overall presentation 10pts
- Raffle We are raffling multiple smaller prizes
- Tickets at registration table.
- 50/50 Tickets? Yes, $1-1 tickets / $2 – 3 tickets. Tickets at show.
- Rain or Shine? Yes, Sebring Thunder is a rain or shine event. No refunds given.
- Event shirts? Yes, Sebring Thunder t-shirts while supplies last at the registration table.
- Are shirts included with show registration? Fully paid registrations received prior to July 31 include a T-shirt! So, register early! You can also order extra shirts when you register, if you wish.